Payment of Fees
- All the payment of fees can be made in the fee collection counter during working hours.
- All fees must be paid within due date.
- Non payment of fees will result in removal of the names of defaulters from the roll of the college.
- Removal of the names from the roll of the college will result in forfeiture of attendance till the date of re-admission.
- For re-admission, in addition to the fee dues, the re-admission fee of rs. 100/-* and a penalty will be levied (* Subject to change).
- Fees once paid is not refundable on any account.
- Students discontinuing the course at any time after payment of fee will not be eligible for any refund.