- No student shall absent himself/herself without the prior permission of the Principal.
- The leave letter should be in the proper format duly countersigned by the parent.
- If a student absents himself/herself for five consecutive working days. The name of such student will be removed from the roll of the college.
- In the event of any sick-leave, medical Certificates should be produced invariably along with the leave letter.
- Students have to earn sufficient attendance for enabling them to appear for the University Examinations.